How to Import Contacts Back to Android Without A Hitch
--Thursday, August 17, 2017
Phone numbers stand for the connections we build in this world so that these contacts are of importance for us. To avoid losing contacts, it's a great idea to transfer your contacts from Android onto the computer. Of course, you can transfer phone numbers back to Android if necessary. Don't know how? Just scroll down and check the way out.
Part 1: How to Transfer Contacts from Computer to Android?
The way of which I'm speaking is to use Android Transfer - TunesGo. It's an Android File Transfer tool available for Windows 10/8/7/XP and Mac in terms of data transfer and manager. If you have the contact backup files with vCard or CSV extension, it's easy to import them to Android within two steps. Check out below.
Step 1. Download and Launch Android Transfer - TunesGo
Please give it a click on the download button and enjoy your trip with TunesGo. After that, run the software and use USB cable to connect your Android to it. After being detected, the device will be displayed on the screen.
Step 2. Transfer Contacts to Android
Now, please choose "Information" in the upper column and go to the "Import" button. As you can see, there are four options available:
● from VCard File
● from CSV File
● from Windows Address Book
● from Outlook 2010/2013/2016
Please choose one that is feasible to you. The transfer will be complete in no time. Note that you also allow to manage contacts in Android like add a new contact, edit contacts, and merge duplicates.
Part 2: Why You Should Try Android Transfer - TunesGo?
There are so many Android File Transfer tools over there and why should you be apt to Android Transfer - TunesGo? If you read on, you should get the ideas.
1. Works with several input ways. You can import contacts from vCard/CSV files, from Windows address book, and from Outlook.
2. TunesGo enables to transfer data from/to Android through Win/Mac/iPhone/Android.
3. More than data transfer. The software allows you to manage your contacts on the computer like preview/add/edit/group phone numbers.
4. Android Transfer - TunesGo is applicable to a range of data including Photos, Videos, Movies, Ringtone, Text Messages, Music and more.
5. Extra functions supported. Users can make personal ringtone, make GIFs based on existing photos/videos, one-click root, rebuild iTunes library and so on.
Part 3: How to Recover Lost Contacts on Android Without Backup?
If you lose existing contacts before you transfer them to the computer, perhaps you should try Android Contacts Recovery. This software empowers to retrieve lost contacts from Android with simple steps like:
Step 1. Hook up to the software.
Step 2. Enable USB Debugging on Android.
Step 3. Choose "Contacts" to recover.
Step 4. Check out contacts found by the program and get them restored.
That's how you move contacts to Android. Easy, isn't it? I'm glad if this article comes to help you out. Whatever questions you have, please contact me and let me solve your puzzle.