Are you at pains to undelete the already-lost pictures in a Samsung phone? Many people know that the deleted files are still traceable and can be found back. So they search on the Internet hoping that an effortless way may come to their eyes. Yet, they could not understand the complex steps explained with professional terms, or find a tool that can bring all the photographs back. "Data Recovery" sounds like complicated, but, actually, you don't have to look into it, right? The method I am going to talk about has absolutely no theories involved and any one can do it.
Samsung Data Recovery deals with most Samsung devices, including Galaxy S7/S7 Edge/S6/S5/A9/A7/Note. Even rooting phones are supported. With this software you can recover deleted photos and other things like contacts.
Download and have a free try.
Easy Steps to Retrieve Pictures from Samsung Galaxy
You should know that any data update of your phone will cause overwriting, which means that your files are never going to be back. So, stop using the device until you read and apply this.
Step 1.Connect Your Samsung S4 to PC
When you launch the application, this interface can be seen, which told you to plug in the phone with a USB cord.
Enter USB debugging and then the program will detect your device automatically. If you have done it and don't know what to do, here is the instruction that you can follow. Otherwise, skip to "Step 2"
1) For Android 5.0 or later/Android 4.2 to 4.4.4: Enter "Settings" > "About Phone" > Tap "Build number" for several times until "You are under developer mode" appears > "Settings" > "Developer options" > Check "USB debugging"
2) For Android 3.0 to 4.1: Enter "Settings" > "Developer options" > Tick "USB debugging"
3) For Android 2.3 or earlier: Go to "Settings" > "Applications" > "Development" > Tick "USB debugging"
Step 2.Choose the Kinds of File that are to be Scanned
Tick the data types that you want. There are "Contacts", "Messaging", "Messages Attachment", "Call Logs" "Gallery", "Pictures Library" "Videos", "Audio" and "Documents." We select "Gallery" and "Pictures Library". Then, click "Next".
Turn to your Galaxy phone and tap "Allow" on the screen. Choose to remember the answer on the Android device, or you have to keep tapping the button until it does not show up again. After that, the scanning process will start.
Step 3.View the Samsung Photos and Decide Which to Restore
On the right side of the interface, the contents can be seen. Check the one you like and press "Recover" to finish regaining Galaxy S7/A9 files.
1) Your photographs are to be stored in your computer.
2) To transfer the images to the phone, you need a file manager.
3) To fix the broken phone should be done with following the guide to recover data from cracked Android device.
Since we have mentioned the significance of not using the device, you must know what a backup file means. When your data are overwritten, they can be easily retrieved. Anyway, back up your Samsung phone. Also, enjoy the convenience brought by Samsung Data Recovery.