Travel Apps - Excellent Tour Guide for Android Users
--Monday, Jul. 20, 2015
Today I will show you several practical apps that you may need when travelling abroad. Some of them help you know the currency exchange rate, some provide time in different timezone, some provide nice restaurant, airplane and hotel while some provide real-time traffic. Why not have it a try.
XE Currency is such an excellent Android app. Below are the spotslights I want to show:
1. It's a outstanding app provides you with a large number of live currency rates.
2. The rates are refreshed every frequently.
3. It helps manage more than 10 different currencies at the same time.
4. It has been featured by BBC, the LA Times, CNN, and the TravelChannel and got a big fame.
Perfect World Clock
Perfect World Clock is a powerful clock app to help Android users who travels a lot.
1. More than 20,000 cities in all time zones of the world are included in the supports country.
2. Day and night display is supported.
3. You can choose the clocks to display as the digital style or the analog clock one.
4. It may cost data usage to load your current timezone.
By using Perfect World Clock, you don't need to worry that you give a call to your mom from abroad and forgot that it was now midnight in your country.
TravelSafe provides you with common emergency number such as police, medical and fire. Sometimes it also helps you contact your embassy when you are abroad. With it, you don't need to check the Internet for the number in such an emergency. Several reviews will be listed below: "A potentially life-saving database of emergency service numbers for just about every country you'd ever care to visit." "There's no need to worry about trying to locate the nearest emergency services in an emergency, or trying to find Wi-Fi or work out how to use the device when crisis strikes." "From the comfort of an aesthetically appealing and easy to access home screen widget, TravelSafe gives you access to the most important emergency phone numbers and to your local embassy."
As the world's largest community-based traffic and navigation app, Waze is so powerful and amazing:
1. You are empowered to have a knowledge of the real-time traffic and the road info to avoid being stuck in the traffic jam.
2. You can check Waze before your departure and it will set the fastest, simplest and nearest route to your destination. This will save you time, car gas, and improve the daily commuting.
3. To help others in return, you can report the accidents, traffic jam, police traps, and more you see on your way to work.
4. When you are driving and don't want to divide your attention from driving. Then you can turn on the voice guide and it will give you a turn-by-turn guide.
5. One more smart feature is that it can help you find the cheapest gas station according to your location, which will save you a lot of money.
MSW Surf Forecast
This amazing app forecast the MSW star rating, surf size, swell height, swell period, swell direction, wind strength, wind direction and temperature. MSW app users benefit from additional data: Wind gust speed, atmospheric pressure, forecast accuracy % and an additional 3 days forecasting.
It's an extraordinary app to help you know more about the tide, wind today, and easily decides whether to go surfing.
TripAdvisor, an app with millions of traveler reviews, photos and map, helps plan and book your perfect trip. I will list several outstanding features of this app:
1. Find the lowest airfare, best hotels, restaurants and flights to keep it a pleasant trip.
2. Browse reviews, opinions, videos and photos other tourists shared on it to help you make decisions.
3. Explore restaurants by price range and rating, food type, Chinese, Thai, French, Mexican food and more.
4. Discover cool things others recommended to go to as much as scene as possible and make your trip an unbelivable one.
5. Use Near Me Now to discover options near you or any address you enter.
6. Download maps, reviews on your phone before the departure to avoid the expensive data roaming fee and check it offline.
That's it. Find them all practical and will simplify your trip, isn't it? Just download those apps from Google Play through the link we've provided. If you need more advise or have other question, please feel free to contact us. When you are anxious about that the apps are taking up more storage, you can move some of them to SD card.