How to Recover Deleted Contacts from Android Phones
"I deleted Contacts from my Android phone by mistake, they are very important! Is there any way to get it back without backup? Your help will be appreciated. Thanks!"
Contacts loss happens unexpectedly. And many Android users are eager to recover our deleted contacts from Android phones, because sometimes we do not do a backup. What do we do? Turn to an expert? The answer is no. But many may say that they can not take a risk, for those informations are too important for them. Do not worry about it. It is 100% safe with your data.
Android Data Recovery may help you a lot to retrieve contacts from Android phone memory or SIM Card. It is a program with human-based designs which is quick and easy to use. And the software support many Android devices such as Samsung, HTC, Motorola, LG and Sony. By the way, iPhone Data Recovery can help you recover lost contacts from iPhone if you are a iPhone user.
Note: Please turn off your data first in case your old contacts are overwritten. Contacts lost still exist in your phone and can be recovered. But, once they are written over, we can not restore them again.
Download and check it out.
Contacts Recovery Software for Android Devices
The best software ever to restore lost contacts on Android
1. Save deleted contacts from Android as printable VCF, CSV, or HTML file.
2. Fully support multiple Android phones. Click here to check if your phone or tablet is supported.
For Android Users to Get Back Deleted Contacts
Step 1. Connect Android Phone to PC
Install Android Data Recovery for Android. A similar window can be seen when you launch the software. Connect the two by a USB cable and wait for your computer to recognize the devices.
Note: Do make sure that your Android is over 20% charged.
Step 2. Enter USB Debugging
Tick USB debugging as the interface tells. This step is quite easy if you follow the procedure underneath. (The methods are different on different Android operating systems.)
1) For Android 2.3 or earlier: Go to "Settings" < Click "Applications" < Click "Development" < Check "USB debugging"
2) For Android 3.0 to 4.1: Go to "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging"
3) For Android 4.2 or newer: Go to "Settings" < Click "About Phone" < Tap "Build number" for several times until getting a note "You are under developer mode" < Back to "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging"
After that, choose "Start" on the next interface.
Step 3. Choose Kinds of Data and Which Mod to Scan with
An interface will pop up for you to select what to recover. Since only contacts are to be retrieved, we tick Contacts in order to save time.
Select a mode that suits you most and tap Next.
Step 4. Click to analyze
Click Start to analyze your Android. Just wait a sec and a Superuser Request will show up on your phone. Allow it. Sometimes the box may pop up more than once, click Allow until it does not. And then, choose Start on your computer to begin scanning.
Step 5. Preview and Regain Lost Contacts from Android
The result will be shown in the window as below. You can highlight one of them to see the details of your missing contact or existing one. (The missing data are marked by red, while the existing data by black.) Choose the ones that you want to get back and save on your computer, and click Recover.
1. Remember to do your backup regularly.
2. Android Data Recovery can not only recover deleted contacts, but also do backups of screen-broken phones.
3. It also applies to recovery after factory reset.
4. You can see only deleted items by turn on the switch on the top.